Papers are easier to write and prepare for it there’s a clear criteria to work towards.
- Keep a list of target journals for the project, one each of high /medium /low impact.
- Follow these journals and analyse the core articles they publish. Keep in mind the style of writing and results.
- Build a paper criteria. The criteria will have graded steps between requirements for rising levels of impact.
- Review the project’s progress against this criteria.
- Decide what work needs to be done and what level of impact will be acceptable.
Keep a list of target journals for publication
analyse style and type of results presented